I am......
I am a foreigner student, whos name is Wang Bo, I'm 18 year old this year. I am also staying in Singapore, studyingin Chong Boon Secondary school, which is in Ang Mo Kio area.
Four year ago, I just came to Singapore from China. This also means that I was born in China. The reason why I came to Singapore to study is because firstly, I follow my mother to Singapore. Secondly, I heard that Singapore had good education which I was interested in. Lastly, Singapore's environment is cnsidered the best among the Asia countries. That's why I want to come to Singapore to stay.
In this four years, I had know a lot of friends in Singapore. Most of them were came from China while some are from other countries. THose friends in Singapore are also not bad, they are very friendly and caring. Sometimes, they help me in my studies when I am not sure of.
Hence, if I have kids, I will bring them to stay in Singapore to let them be a sucessful person.
(178 words)
1 Comments:
I'm glad that you are adapting well in Singapore!
Do check spelling mistakes in your blog!
发表评论
<< Home